Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Ordinary Day.

Today I left my phone in my room and recieved no text messages. I checked my email, but had nothing new in my inbox. I checked Facebook and had no notifications. Then I checked my blog to see if I'd gotten any comments; I hadn't. It's kind of sad that we base our worth on the amount of interaction we have with others electronically. Maybe everyone else has a life and I just don't?

2 comments:

  1. Is it more or less sad to base one's worth on non-electric communication? Like are talking, letters, [I really enjoy getting letters.] and physical contact better determining factors on which to base one's worth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a good point. I mean, I had lunch with one of my best friends this afternoon and it was much more fun than having a conversation by text messages.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Comments are greatly appreciated. I like having positive feedback from interested reviewers :)