Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boredom in Classes Today:

Hey! So today was my first day back in school...officially. I wasn't too happy about it, but after being able to see all of my friends and hang out, laughing and giggling, I decided I didn't care so much. It's nice to be busy doing things other than, like, watching a two-year-old and bringing people menus at the restaurant. Business is good for me. Anyway, this landshark was created in accounting - last class of the day. 

This was from Apologetics class, learning to defend our faith from those would seek to lead us astray or  change our views. Because all truth is God's truth. 

This was from Government class...which was pretty boring, needless to say. I call this a bricken! I'll try and post more drawings when I can - one of my homework projects is from art class, and we're supposed to draw stuff...as homework. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Comments are greatly appreciated. I like having positive feedback from interested reviewers :)